Thursday, November 6, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!

And let me tell you there were a couple'a rough parts there. OK. in summary, I did enjoy most of the things we did (if you check my blogs, I mostly ranted on the bad ones)and I love my blog very much. So much that I feel like scrapping it and starting over now that I know how to do it. I've followed some people and wished mine looked like theirs. Ronda says I can change it, but I am leaning toward a fresh start.
The best thing to come out of this is a noticable lessening of fear of technology in myself. I actually tried some new things on my own on my home computer and I learned how to download pictures from our branch digital camera. I had to learn how to use the camera too rather than just asking someone, "What button do I push?"
We have wikis popping up left and right here at Hilliard and I started a blog with my sunday school class. This is a life changing event, this Learn&Play and I have been changed. Would I do it again? Yes. I am always ready to learn something new. I used to look at computers and say, there's probably a lot I can learn, I just don't know where to start. Thanks for laying it all out in easy steps. And before I fade into the sunset a big thank you to my guru Ronda.

No comments: