Monday, August 18, 2008

Hard or Easy

We are supposed to post a paragraph about which of the 7 1/2 Habits we find hardest and which is easiest. I'm thinking everyone including me is saying play is the easiest. It is for me too but only when I schedule the time. Otherwise sometimes days go by without play. The hardest habit is to have confidence in myself but only because its in relation to technology. I do have confidence that I can do my job, that I'm a good parent and other things in my life but sometimes the new technology is scary because there is so much to learn. I am trying to learn Spanish and not progressing very fast because I convinced myself I couldn't learn languages. So not only do I have to overcome the language barrier, I have to convince myself I can also.

1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

Good for you for trying to learn Spanish! I should try, too - you're inspiring!