Wednesday, August 27, 2008

To post or not to post

I have been visiting some of the participant blogs that I know the owners of (and some that just truly caught my eye) and have discovered that I like more meat in a comment to a blog. "Nice" and "cool" don't cut it for me. What is so "nice" ? Why is it "cool"? So I really have to have something to say before I comment on a blog (that being said, I already have made several comments).
I really wanted to play around more with #5 this week, but it would have meant a) learning how to use our digital camera, b)learning how to download pictures onto a computer and then c) actually posting one to fulfill the requirement. Since I was out of the building 2 1/2 days I couldn't find all that time to play and still do my job.
I've discovered Library Thing! How addicting.

No comments: